Thursday, January 27, 2011

Learning Log 2

I have learnt to project my voice when speaking in front of my classmates. I also feel it is important to portray emotions and feelings during performances like the MacBeth scene acted out in class. For example, the witches' scene is best to be acted out in the tone of the witches themselves. It should not sound monotonous all throughout the scene. I think being expressive is a significant aspect in performing be it in front of your classmates, on the stage or at public. It is more entertaining to the viewers than a boring tone. For the superstitions lesson, I think different people has different perspectives about it. I have learnt to respect other religions and the superstitions they believe in. We learn to understand the diversity of races in Singapore. I think it is crucial not to humiliate or discriminate them to sustain a multi-racial life here. I look forward to the next Literature lesson as this was more interesting than the cinquain one.

No comments:

Post a Comment